2023 Platinum Players Card
The Oki Golf Platinum Players Card offers 6 prepaid rounds of golf, unlimited discounted greens fees, exclusive invites to our private course, and more! *Purchase is subject to sales tax.
Six prepaid rounds of golf, cart included. You can play your prepaid rounds at eight different Oki Golf courses, or play your favorite courses multiple times—it’s up to you! Plus, you’ll continue to get the best rates at Oki Golf courses even after you’ve used your prepaid rounds. Not to mention exclusive offers and added discounts that we make available to Players Cardholders throughout the year.
*order by December 14, 2022 to receive by Christmas*
Terms & Conditions
- Prepaid rounds and Players Card benefits expire March 31, 2024.
- Platinum Card includes six (6) prepaid rounds that can be redeemed at the following eight courses: Newcastle-Coal Creek & China Creek, Washington National, Redmond Ridge, Harbour Pointe, Trophy Lake, Hawks Prairie-The Links & Woodlands.
- Prepaid rounds may be redeemed any day of the week, any time of the day.
- Limit of one prepaid round at Newcastle-Coal Creek and one prepaid round at Newcastle-China Creek.
- All prepaid rounds include cart.
- Discounted greens fees are available at all nine (9) public Oki Golf courses: Newcastle - Coal Creek & China Creek, Washington National, Redmond Ridge, Indian Summer G&CC, Harbour Pointe, Trophy Lake, Hawks Prairie - The Links & Woodlands.
- Extensions not provided.
- Prepaid rounds, discounted rates, and all benefits are non-transferable and are subject to change without notice.
- Benefits do not include Practice Facility use.
- Players Card rates are not valid for group events (tournaments, clubs, or other organized outings) that are booked outside of our standard facility tee time booking period.
- This program does not in any way create a membership to any Oki Golf facilities.
- Card use can be terminated if, in the sole opinion of Oki Golf, the Cardholder has abused or violated the terms and conditions contained herein.
- This card does not guarantee the Cardholder tee times. Tee times may be reserved up to seven (7) days in advance.
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Purchases are subject to WA State Sales Tax.
- Card has no cash value.
No reviews found...